Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Burden of COPD: Update 2014

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a long-term condition that causes inflammation in the lungs, damaged lung tissue and a narrowing of the airways, making breathing difficult. There are many different types of the condition, although little is known about what causes this variation and the best way to manage the different versions of the disease.

Governments, industry and the general public need to be more aware of the high burden of COPD at the global level
More research is needed on the different variations of COPD and their economic burden on societies 

There is a lack of reliable data on the incidence of COPD – member states should improve reporting

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete